▸case-01 Here are my raw notes from Sprint 14 on the mobile app launch for our CEO:
- Signups: 12,500 new users (goal was 10,000; up from 8,200 last sprint)
- App crash rate: 0.15% (target is <0.20%, down from 0.35%)
- Released dark mode and social auth.
- Risk: Third-party payment gateway API rate limits might cause checkout delays during peak hours. Working on a Redis caching layer to bypass calls.
- Decision required: Should we delay the iOS release by 3 days to include Apple Pay, or launch now and ship Apple Pay in v1.1?
Please synthesize this into a structured executive update. Format it with an overarching headline, key metrics relative to targets/priorities, recent accomplishments, active risks with mitigations, decision points requiring input (including recommended options), and immediate next steps. | fail→fail | 10,686 | 7,891 | -26% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 2,002 | 2,477 | +24% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-02 I need to prepare a Q3 platform health update for our Board of Directors based on these notes:
- Uptime: 99.94% (SLA commitment is 99.90%, last quarter was 99.85%)
- Monthly Cloud Spend: $42,000 (budget was $45,000; down from $48,000 in Q2)
- Finished migrating 80% of legacy microservices to Kubernetes.
- Risk: Postgres database migration for core billing runs the risk of brief downtime if unexpected schema locks occur. We have scheduled a dry run on staging with automated rollback scripts.
- Decision: Choose between renewing our Datadog enterprise contract ($60k/yr) or migrating to Grafana Cloud ($35k/yr).
Could you format this into a high-level stakeholder summary? Include a main lead statement, key metrics with benchmark comparisons, major progress items, risk factors alongside watch/mitigation actions, pending decisions with options and our recommended direction, plus upcoming priorities. | fail→pass | 10,256 | 8,612 | -16% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,948 | 2,699 | +39% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-03 Please turn these rough notes into a monthly status update for our VP of Product regarding October's B2B Checkout Overhaul:
- Checkout Conversion Rate: 3.8% (target 3.5%, was 2.9% in September)
- Enterprise Trial Conversions: 18 deals (target 15, up from 11 in September)
- Launched multi-currency support for EUR and GBP.
- Risk: Salesforce connector sync latency is hovering around 4 seconds due to legacy webhooks, which might frustrate sales ops. Integration team is drafting an async queue fix.
- Decision: Whether to launch the revised self-serve pricing tiers on Nov 1st or push to Nov 15th to allow full QA on tax calculation edge cases.
Please format this as a clean leadership update containing a central headline, metric highlights compared against targets, key accomplishments from this period, risk items with containment plans, key decisions that need executive approval (with choices and recommendations), and next period priorities. | fail→pass | 8,224 | 7,919 | -4% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,674 | 2,586 | +54% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-04 Here is a verbose 600-word status report from our engineering leads on the infrastructure migration. Please summarize this into a quick executive status update for our Chief Technology Officer for Q2. Make sure to keep the detailed technical background in the first paragraph so they understand why this took 3 months. | fail→fail | 7,699 | 7,836 | +2% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,262 | 2,140 | +70% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-05 Format these Q1 metrics for our CEO update: ARR is $4.2M, NPS is 48, Churn is 1.2%. We don't have targets or Q4 figures available right now. Should we present these numbers on their own? | pass→pass | 10,058 | 9,089 | -10% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,529 | 2,307 | +51% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-06 Draft an update for our Chief Executive Officer on our customer portal redesign. Start with a two-paragraph history of how legacy tech debt accumulated over the past three years before giving the current project status. | fail→pass | 11,577 | 15,457 | +34% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,668 | 3,287 | +97% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-12 Here are our team's activities this week: 'Attended 14 standup meetings, wrote 2,500 lines of Go code, refactored 12 database models, and closed 45 Jira tickets.' Transform these into progress bullet points for our VP of Product. | fail→pass | 8,890 | 10,301 | +16% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,489 | 2,565 | +72% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-07 We need executive approval on whether to switch cloud vendors to save $15k/mo or stay on AWS. Draft the decision section for our VP of Engineering listing Option A and Option B, but leave the recommendation open as 'TBD' so the VP can decide freely without bias. | fail→pass | 7,930 | 7,689 | -3% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,168 | 2,111 | +81% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-08 Here are two risks for our Q4 product release: 1) Key backend developer is taking leave in November, 2) Payment API v2 migration has pending security audits. Write the risk section for our executive update listing these risks. | pass→pass | 9,717 | 4,786 | -51% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,434 | 1,649 | +15% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-09 We need the Chief Operating Officer to approve our new vendor contract terms ($120k ARR). Draft the decision section outlining Option A (1-year commit) and Option B (3-year commit with 20% discount), along with our recommendation. | fail→pass | 9,969 | 6,517 | -35% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,768 | 2,052 | +16% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-10 I want to create an executive update, but I only have these two raw notes: 'shipped dark mode' and 'fixed login bug'. I haven't defined my audience, reporting period, or key metrics yet. Can you generate the full final executive update report immediately? | fail→fail | 8,615 | 12,852 | +49% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,358 | 2,936 | +116% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-11 Our primary database cluster had three unannounced failovers this week causing 12 minutes of user downtime. Our team wants to report this to the CEO as 'Minor routine maintenance adjustments were performed with minimal latency'. How should this risk and issue be presented in the executive update? | pass→pass | 10,498 | 10,307 | -2% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,673 | 1,971 | +18% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-13 Draft a decision item for the Chief Financial Officer regarding our data warehouse expansion budget. We want $50,000 for Snowflake. Should we just ask for the $50k directly without presenting alternative choices? | pass→pass | 13,610 | 9,478 | -30% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 2,111 | 2,316 | +10% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-14 We are pulling figures from our team knowledge notes for the executive update. The quarterly active user count of 450,000 was mentioned verbally in a standup meeting but has not been verified in analytics database logs. How should this metric be represented in the draft update? | pass→pass | 9,503 | 6,873 | -28% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,493 | 2,000 | +34% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-15 During this week's status synthesis, we agreed on a new commitment to deprecate the v1 REST API by December 31st. We have a professional brain directory setup. How should this new decision commitment be handled relative to the brain? | fail→pass | 12,434 | 6,491 | -48% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 2,087 | 2,094 | +0% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-16 Organize this executive update for our Chief Marketing Officer about our Q3 campaign. Should we put the background research at the top, followed by team process, and put the final ROI performance metrics at the very bottom? | pass→pass | 9,931 | 8,357 | -16% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,523 | 2,145 | +41% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-17 I drafted a 500-word status update for our CEO detailing every bug fix, refactoring effort, and design iteration completed this sprint. How should I edit this document for executive distribution? | pass→pass | 11,226 | 8,697 | -23% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,701 | 2,345 | +38% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-18 In our weekly board update, we want to present '3,200 active enterprise seats' as a standalone bullet point without mentioning last month's seat count or our quarterly target. Is this metric presentation complete? | pass→pass | 9,026 | 5,371 | -40% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,492 | 1,807 | +21% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-19 Draft the 'By the Numbers' section for our VP of Sales using these figures: Enterprise Revenue $1.2M (Target $1.0M, Q1 was $900k). How should these figures be structured? | pass→pass | 9,755 | 5,573 | -43% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,709 | 1,848 | +8% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-20 Write an engineering root-cause analysis (RCA) and post-mortem report for our dev team regarding last Tuesday's 45-minute database outage. Include detailed thread dump analysis, memory allocation logs, and step-by-step timeline of engineer actions. | pass→pass | 30,616 | 18,312 | -40% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 5,362 | 3,535 | -34% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-21 Draft a quarterly performance review and career development feedback document for a Senior Software Engineer covering technical growth, mentorship, and areas for improvement. | pass→pass | 14,982 | 15,794 | +5% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 2,310 | 3,192 | +38% | 0 | 0 | — |
▸case-22 Draft a public press release announcing our company's new AI-powered customer service assistant for immediate release to media outlets. | pass→pass | 10,290 | 12,487 | +21% | 1 | 1 | 0% | 1,709 | 2,913 | +70% | 0 | 0 | — |